Delivery + Pickup Information
Pennyville Station will offer their seasonal New American menu for curbside carry out and direct delivery from the Pennyville team. Additionally, diners can order online at Grubhub. Owner Tony Antonacci has built a special menu for all carryout/delivery platforms as they look to provide affordable and convenient meals to their customers.
It will be updated to their website and GrubHub profile by days end as well. All curbside carryout and deliveries of all kind will be available from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily.
Tony has also lowered menu prices for customers on much of the Pennyville menu, and has added some really convenient and affordable new options to give customers a variety of choices including:
- $2.50/piece tacos – Several preparations varieties will be available including pulled pork, pulled chicken, steak, and cauliflower varieties.
- Family style options – Weʼre all home right now. Momʼs. Dads. Kids. Tonyʼs added a $9.95 per person family style menu option, available for call in carryout/delivery orders placed through Pennyville Station. Items include a choice between chicken preparations (marsala, Milanese, jalepeno, and lemon) plus a pasta preparation (marsala, marinara, tomato cream, and oil & garlic), with sides including mac nʼ cheese, seasonal vegetables, and tiramisu for dessert. This too will be available for order daily, from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wine by the bottle will also be available for curbside carryout/direct delivery via Pennyville Station (not GrubHub).
- Regular appetizers, entrees, salads and more are also available for a la carte ordering across all platforms
- For those looking for other ways to support local businesses as they stock up on gifts for family and friends this spring/summer, keep in mind that Gift Cards for Pennyville Station can be purchased over the phone – Theyʼre available for curbside pick up, or can be mailed to customers directly.